Let us take you on a powerful journey with your breath. Over the duration of this workshop you will learn about and experience the benefits of conscious connected breathwork.
As well as using our unique breathing technique, we will also use sound, movement, acupressure and affirmations to help you to shift blocked emotions and energy that no longer serve you.
What we cover:
• An introduction to Transformational Breath®
• Breathing analysis, to explain breathing patterns and how that translates to how someone may be living their life at this moment
• 45 minute facilitated breathing session
• Opportunity to share and ask questions
Transformational Breath® is a gentle, safe and 100% natural technique.
What you may feel after this session:
• Have an open breath and are breathing more fully
• An awareness of your breath and how /when it changes
• Lighter, having integrated some life held emotional baggage
• More relaxed with a healthier frame of mind
Your investment : £45
Note: Please bring with you a water bottle/drink and wear comfortable loose clothing. You may also like to bring a notepad and pen should you wish to make notes or journal.
9th April - 11.00 Milton Oxforshire
9th April - 14.00 Milton Oxfordshire
10th April - 10.30 Newbury Berkshire
10th April - 13.30 Newbury Berkshire
When you live without limits you can achieve anything. You know your strengths and live with passion and purpose. Fierce and wild, creative and courageous. Fearless and free.
In a heart held space this retreat will help you to find your limiting beliefs and step right through them to the freedom on the other side. Relax, rejuvenate, celebrate, connect, and transform. Step into your power and become the unlimited you!
This fully experiential retreat will move you forward leaving behind
- Lack of self esteem
- Lack of personal power
- Lack of focus
- Old fears and beliefs
To find new
- Personal empowerment
Venue – exclusive use venue, surrounded by nature, food and accommodation included
Time - 4pm Friday 18th February to Noon Monday 21st February 2022
Activities – a full program of empowerment activities including intention setting, guided meditation, finding focus, vision making, connection creating, dream building, recognising obstacles, board breaking, fire ceremony, a full transformational breath session, facing fears, glass walking, perception and reframing, arrow breaking and much more.
Cost – £399
booking through Glass Phoenix Events Ltd - email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to join us in Coventry for six days of fun, friendship and personal growth as you experience the Transformational Breath® Seminar programme (Levels 1, 2 and 3).
Brian Williams, Senior Trainer and Transformational Breath® National Leader and Sally Asquith, Transformational Breath® Group Leader, with their team of amazing facilitators, will gently guide you through the training as you discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-help modality.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to bring peace and joy into your life, to let go of past events or traumas that are still holding you back or if you simply want some time to reflect and invest in yourself, this seminar will bring you home to yourself, resolving inner conflict and empowering change.
The programme content includes
· 2-3 professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® sessions every day
· A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations
· Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs
· Resolution of negative programming and family patterns
· Dyadic Soul Communication
· Forgiveness and inner child exercises
· Toning and sound healing
· Breath and movement
· Dry birthing breath session
· Self-breathing Sessions
· Partnered breathing sessions
· Mirror breathing Session
· Advanced breaths to access higher states of consciousness
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including
· Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body
· Understanding how and when to use breathing exercises
· Understanding how your breath pattern reflects your life experience
· How to recognise situations or experiences that affect your breath pattern
· How to make positive changes by using your breath
· Five Rites daily yoga practise
· 100 breaths daily practise
· How to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict
· The Abundance Programme
· How to self-body map
· How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session
This training is offered as a fully residential programme on full board basis, allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. There are no pre-requisites, you only need to bring yourself, an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive transformation.
Coventry is ideally placed close to Birmingham airport for international travellers, Coventry railway links and the venue is easily accessible by car.
We know that the past two years have been challenging for some and so we want to be completely transparent and up front about our Covid-19 planning. Our policy is to give a full refund or offer an alternative date if Covid-19 affects either our ability to host the seminar or your ability to attend. The venue is registered as Covid-19 secure and we will share with you in advance our risk assessment and Covid-19 secure procedures that meet all relevant government guidelines for this type of event. If you have any concerns or want more information about the procedures we are putting in place to safeguard participants and staff please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
All inclusive cost tbc (training fee , delegate/accommodation rate inclusive)
Early Bird discount 10% off the training fee if paid in full 3 months before the seminar start date
3/4/5 month advance payment plans available April-Sept
contact email@example.com for more information
Facilitator Interns who are looking for staffing experience will receive a very warm welcome – please get in touch!